Do you struggle with finding time to write, because you have a busy schedule and no trust fund? Do you start writing a new novel because you have this fabulous idea, but then run out of gas about 30 pages in? Do you have a draft that needs revision, but you aren’t sure where to start?
You are invited to join me, guest authors, and other writers to stop procrastinating and get started with concrete steps. We will talk about using structure to plan or revise your novel and making time to write no matter what your schedule looks like; we will spend time together in a small group writing community to support each other so we can make REAL progress.
Here’s what is included in the retreat:
- Sessions to help you get organized and motivated to write
- Dedicated Writing Time (four hours) with support
- A copy of Seven Ways of Looking at an Outline workbook for your personal use.
- Access to recorded sessions from the retreat for 6 months
- Laser coaching session with Robin (15 minutes) around the issue of your choice
- Access to a followup group coaching session on November 7 to keep your progress going through NaNo.
Find out more, including the schedule at http://readerlyfriends.net
Click on the image below to reserve your spot!
The cost is $197 for the whole shebang, including the recordings and the follow up session. And, you can attend in your PJs. 🙂