There is no shortage of writing advice in the world. Use an outline, don’t use an outline. Write every day. Write when you can. Write for the market. Write the book of your heart. On and on it goes.
One thing is true. You can’t revise and query or indie publish a novel if you never finish a draft.
Finishing a first draft is a step on the long journey from beginning to finished book.
What Would Help You do That?
- What if you could give yourself the gift of twelve hours, four of them dedicated to writing, over two days?
- What if this twelve hours included sessions about getting organized for starting or revising, writer self-care, and time management?
- What if this twelve hours came with tools and follow up and a built in writer’s group with professional support?
Could You finish That Draft?
The Gift of a Writing Retreat is for you if:
- You know that writing is hard, but feel a calling to do it anyway.
- You who want to connect with other writers and a coach so you can make forward progress on your work.
- You are done making excuses and ready to write NOW, not someday.
The Gift of a Writing Retreat is not for you if:
- You want to write a novel “someday.”
- You want to talk about writing, but never actually do it.
- You think writing a novel is easy, if only you had the time.